March 24, 2011

Adorable Sherwin-Williams commercials

I spent yesterday sprawled on the couch in my PJs and an oversized sweatshirt. I watched TV basically for 12h straight (and only left the couch to get food from the kitchen or to use the bathroom)- it was the EPITOME of a PJ Day (these days I used to give myself in freshman year, where I would not change out of my PJs and stayed in my room the entire day sleeping, reading, and using my laptop).

I watched tons of reality TV (my love for the Kardashian clan -klan?- and The Hills is well-documented), and styling shows from HGTV, and I kept rewatching these ADORABLE commercials from Sherwin-Williams!



These aren't the actual commercials being aired now, but are the only ones that I could find on Youtube. The latest commercial is in the same vein, but uses hotair balloons and cities/ shadows instead. It is so creative and perfect! (Also- in the second posted video, how amazing is the ribbeting frog?)

Okay well, back to work + backlogged emails. Spring break is SO terrible for me because I have a cough now/ am sick, and it's raining, so I basically have ZERO reason to get out of bed and get work done even though I actually do have work that I need to complete by the end of spring break!! Especially since I'm the type who oscillates between being the most productive person ever and cranking out 2 essays + a bajillion emails + applications in one evening, and the couch potato who literally cannot find the strength to leave the couch, even if it's just walking to the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. was just about to blog about this.. but couldn't find the hot air one to post ;;) aren't they just aweSOME?! ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! I adore them. I'm really sad that the official Sherwin-Williams Youtube channel hasn't put them up on Youtube yet ): But they are so creative and adorable! I really wonder who their ad team is...

    ReplyDelete