July 11, 2011

Pop of pink

I'm REALLY not a pink person, but I've been drawn to all kinds of pink lately- bright neon pops (the image of the Jil Sander neon pink maxi skirt- it haunts me, sometimes. Seriously. I've never wanted a skirt as much as I covet that pink skirt), soft dusky roses. I stumbled upon these lovely images yesterday that run the gamut of my pink obsession-

[2] dress by Ivy and Aster -SO gorgeous. Perfect for the hot fall months in SF/ perennially summer days in Singapore

[3] DSquared2 Resort 2010 collection- I'm usually not a huge fan of DSquared, but the coral-capped shoes! Causually slung camel cardigan! Bedhead hair! Yum.

All images via This is Glamorous, a beautiful blog thatI've been obsessively clicking through for the past few days. Yes I have serious internet stalking issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment