July 1, 2011

Sigh

This is how I've been feeling lately-

Image from Nicole Gerulat, an amazing photographer in San Francisco

Deeply discontented and slightly defeated with life. I'm learning a ton at my internship, but don't feel like I'm doing enough. Today I put my head down for a little while and threw a small tantrum against my desk, and then when I lifted my head my colleagues were creeping up behind me to spring hugs and birthday wishes on me. My new life plan as of 21 (!): learn to be more grateful, have less expectations on yourself and others, stop chasing happiness and instead realize how much you already hold in your hand. Especially since the birthday dress I was eyeing at Zara just went on sale yesterday ;)

Hope everyone's having a great day- I'll post up some pre-party pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment