August 16, 2011

And it'll be, just as quiet when I leave

Before/ while seeing this set of images, please listen to Rachael Yamagata's Quiet. I've been really drawn to white, quiet spaces lately. I think it's because of all the noise and the bustling things to do that my summer has really been taken over with. It's not necessarily a bad thing (I get bored easily), but it's just something that I'm easily tired of, sometimes.

I can't believe this is my last full week in Singapore, that I'm seeing beautiful Berkeley next Wednesday, that I'm relinquishing my pass next Tuesday. There's a part of me that doesn't quite believe it yet. It is always so hard to leave, but hard(er?) to come back.

But- that globe, the cozy blanketed reading nook, the little sculptured trees. So simple and pretty.

Images from Bolaget via Seesaw Design/ Soon Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment