August 26, 2011

Cream blouses

It is technically still summer, since the first day of Fall is September 23rd but, ha ha, Berkeley doesn't seem to have gotten the memo and it's been cloudy and chilly for the past 2 days I've been back. Yes I am such a wuss! Singapore humidity has thinned my blood. That hasn't stopped me from thinking about gauzy cream blouses though.



These prices are slightly (hrmph) out of my price range, but I really love how each blouse/sweater is normal enough to wear to a more professional event, but at the same time have little details that make them cooler than a boring white button-up (which, btw, I still have not found the perfect one).

The first 2 days of school has been exciting but a little sad, and I'm really disappointed that I might not get into my French class afterall. Je suis depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment