- Throws nuts at squirrels and gets confused at THEM for not running away
- Likes to swerve across multiple lanes of traffic to make the exit
- Makes me watch the NBA with him even though I'd rather be watching E!
Who is also the one who
- Stays over with me when I'm afraid of being abducted by aliens (true story)
- Wakes up at ungodly times of the morning to drive me to school
- Washes my dishes when I am depressed
- Gives the best hugs
- Is always up for the stupidest and most epic things (e.g. LA roadtrip)
- Always believes in us
Happy 21st, Dan! I'm really sad I can't be with you on your day of alcoholism, but please remember that you have to pick me up from the airport the next day and control yourself :)
Second last day in Singapore, and last day at work! I am sad because I am sappy and easily emotional like that. Also because my father hid my passport today and I freaked out thinking that I wouldn't be able to go to work tomorrow because I would have to rush out my F1 visa so I could get back to Berkeley in time not to be kicked out of all my classes. Is this a sign? Am I this much of a workaholic?? Don't answer.