August 31, 2011

Some things I have been obsessed with (many)

I am ridiculously obsessed with this image. The perfect pair of pants, the perfect platform heel, the slightly oversized top. This will be my uniform for the rest of college- I will never wear jeans again!!!
(Will take words back tomorrow)

Some thoughts:
- It's only Tuesday (i.e. the 4th day of school) but I already feel like I've been run over by a truck. I am a little flustered bird all the time, running from place to place to place, hitting myself on the head because my brain hasn't kicked back into School gear. It's not a very good thing.
- Work is cleansing, I think. I've sent out so many emails today that I'm surprised my gmail hasn't rebelled and thrown me out. But at the same time there's this hugely satisfying tiredness that comes from staring at a computer screen for hours at a time sending emails and knowing you're ticking all these things off the list.
- Game of Thrones > Lord Jim. Clearly, this is bad because Game of Thrones also > managerial accounting homework, and Game of Thrones > CSR readings. AND I'M ONLY ON THE FIRST BOOK.
- Not getting into French is making me extremely sad, but my microecon professor (the class I'm taking instead of French- oh how the mighty have fallen sigh) has difficulties logging into the Haas computers and says things like "when we talk about the supply curve, we'll go in search of this other mythical creature, the profit maximizing price taking firm," so this should be a hilarious semester all around.

I'll be back with more insightful comments about life... probably never, but there's always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment