September 17, 2011

Go Bears!

To kick off the first game of the season, a collection of cheery blue-and-golds (how freaking adorable are the yellow Sperrys!!!!!):

I was unfortunately not part of the mass of cheering crowds inside AT&T stadium today because of some !@#$%^&* screwup with my student ticket transfer, so I ended up walking up 3rd Street all the way to Madewell in Westfield Mall, where I promptly bought a black silk top to commemorate my mournful disappointment at missing the first game. It is beautiful, and I am going to wear it so much I know that my friends will start wondering if I actually own other clothes, but I'm still a little ticked off that I didn't get to watch the game today (for future reference, all ticket transfers come with a second email confirmation with a .pdf attachment... just because they charged your credit card on the website doesn't *actually* mean you got the ticket transferred successfully). We won though, so clearly my presence wasn't required ;)

Also- I'm probably last on the bandwagon, but I'm obsessed with the Chan Luu wrap bracelets (one featured in collection above), and there's a sweet lady who sells similar-looking bracelets at college-friendly prices. I am her new best friend. She hangs out in front of Bank of America on Telegraph on Wednesdays-Fridays, 12nn-4.30pm for anyone near Berkeley interested.

Later tonight: Dido and Aeneas with the Mark Morris Dance Group. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment