September 4, 2011

LT goal

I'm finding my peace, and forgiving myself for those things I've never done. Willy Tea Taylor, 'Cattleman'
I feel that this is something I need to start doing. These few days have been a little hard, friends. Today I went into San Francisco with Ju Ju to buy her birthday dress for next week, and it just got me remembering about when I went shopping for my birthday dress, and how I felt then, all loved and happy and surrounded by people who love me; how I feel now- slightly alone, slightly lonesome. Some of this is my fault, I think- hiding behind excuses and laziness, not doing things that scare me, being more content to stay at home then to go out and meet new people.

I think I expect much more of myself than I should. I am not being fair to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment