October 25, 2011

Oops.

Sorry for just disappearing off the face of the earth for the past couple of days- school's been crazy busy and I've become really run-down because of all the THINGS that I need to get done.

Anyway, here's a picture I've been super obsessing over lately:
Liu Wen's outfit (oxford, woolly pullover, hair messily pulled back) is basically what I wore all of last week during Berkeley's weird sudden chill/ earthquake drama (we had 16 earthquakes in 3 days. I felt 2 of them. Earthquakes are Not Fun.) But I just really love the proportions of her outfit and also that gorge blonde model (feel like I should know her name; I just can't remember it for the life of me).

But today was a good day (mostly because I missed 4h of my day by refusing to get out of bed): collected some good interview data, got most of the stuff on my to-do list ticked off, went for my first pilates class (SO painful. But undeniably good for me), and had me some interview prep. So, onward! Powerpoint slides, midpoint presentations, midterms, economics problem sets- I will conquer you with sheer force of will and excessive amounts of caffeine!!

Image source unknown. Let me know if you do so I can credit it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment