February 29, 2012

Whimsical illustrations by Rebekka Seale

Happy hump day! Only 2 more days to the weekend. I am absolutely loving these illustrations from Rebekka Seale- they are so charmingly hand-lettered and I really like how obviously illustrated they are.

She does commissions for house paintings as well; wouldn't that be a fantastic wedding/ house warming gift? I already know a good friend who would be putting that to good use sometime in 2015 :) Isn't it crazy how fast we're growing up?? I'm turning 22 this year; it makes me a little sick. I still feel like I'm 12 sometimes- how am I now wayyy too old to be watching movies about American high school drama?!? Time, you need to cease this at once.

Images from Rebekka Seale's Etsy store and blog

2 comments:

  1. saying hi. i was starting to get creepy.

    <3

    khin

    love ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hi khin! thanks for hanging out at my blog. any post requests? :)

    ReplyDelete