February 5, 2012

Write.

Calligraphy is something I've always been really interested in, and if I survive this recruiting process, I'm going to reward myself by taking a class at Castle in the Air. In the meantime though, Lila Symons' work is  providing me with heaps of inspiration:
These really spoke to me because in recruiting- it is so easy to go with the flow and be super obsessed with the way that other people view you (that is exactly what I've been stressing out since Friday), but D keeps reminding me that this process is as much a selection process for MYSELF as it is for them, that I need to stay true to who I am and not give up on myself right now. Which is true. 

Anyway, I love these. And if anyone has any suggestions on where to take calligraphy classes in the Bay Area, I'd really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment