April 27, 2012

Friday Favourites: April 27th

I am so thankful that it's Friday- you don't even know. This week has been pretty rough, but I'm done with school! Can't believe I'm only going to be a junior for 2 more weeks. I barely even got used to saying that and now when I return I'll be a SENIOR? Whattt?

Some things I've enjoyed looking at this week:

1. Jewelry from Saught


I find their social mission so inspiring. I think that being a B-Corp or a mission-driven organization is one of the most challenging things you can ever do in business, and I have immense respect for everyone who attempts it. And to find that this comes out of Singapore ! Learn more about their mission here.

2. Junkaholique's camping trip! (via Black*Eiffel)


Driving around on a road trip in a little green Volkswagen bus is definitely on my bucket list!! I love all the little homey details in the bus as well: the Christmas lights, bunting, that ice cream cone. And that last image with the rolling hills and the sea-- divine.

3. Jakob Nylund's soothing apartment (via A Merry Mishap)


I think that black and white can sometimes be too stark a colour palette for the home, but I think Jakob Nylund does a phenomenal job of making it look clean and inviting instead. Plus I love how the home is so tastefully masculine without resorting to canned/ stereotypical masculine furniture. And that single, hanging bulb!! In love.

I really need to get my study on this weekend and get a schedule all planned out. I've been such a mess this week, you can't even imagine. Clutching at my organizer like a buoy while I flounder on in a sea of endless appointments and deadlines. Yesterday my body just gave up and said NO; I came home for a short nap and ended sleeping through 5 alarms and 2 meetings... it was awful. BUT. It's over. 3 more finals and 1 more giant presentation to go before the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment